This recently completed addition is located on the east side of the present facility and is home to a new gymnasium with a high school size basketball court and bleacher seating for 1000 spectators, locker rooms, public restrooms, concessions, and a foyer with fold0out seating and skylights overhead. Ten classrooms were added, each with provision for overhead projectors. An acoustically separated band room was added, with band director's office and instrument storage lockers. The existing parking was expanded for an additional 120 spaces. The playground area was doubled in size.